Bluebird

Bluebird
Good Eats

Monday, August 8, 2011

Been missing

Good day to all, I did not realize it had been so long since I was on here. Well I broke my wrist, the last of Apirl and have been in a funk ever since. Guess I was feeling sorry for myself. I could not do all the things I wanted to by myself, had to ask for help and that is hard for me. Well I think I need to get out of this funk and remember why I started this blog. My love of God and His beauty that I wanted to share. I have not taken many pictures of late and they are a little blurred lol (one handed) and it has been so hot I could not sit outside like I was doing. So here are a few pics of some of my visitors to my yard.



 

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you blogging again. I am not much better off keeping up with mine with so much else to do. Great pictures as usual.

    ReplyDelete