Bluebird

Bluebird
Good Eats

Friday, March 11, 2011

My Adventures in finding Peace and Quiet

For about 3 and a half years now, I have lived with my son and 2 grandsons. My son is disable and needed my help. Well he has a 3 bedroom mobile home. The boys are now teenagers and I am going crazy. LOL There seems to be something going on daily, the boys bicker all the time. I think they need their own space and I know I do. So I made a decision to put a mobile home on my sons land. He has 7 acres. WELL THIS IS WHERE THE ADVENTURE STARTS. To put it there I had to apply for a hardship case( it means he needs someone to be near enough to help him he is going to have to have another surgery soon) I went to the city, because we are in their planning zone. I had to have papers from his doctor, what size home I wanted to put in, then wait 2 months for a hearing. I was approved thank God. I then had to clear the area I am using, get the county not the city to approve my putting in a septic system. They said I could use his existing well. Then back to the city to get the permits to move, setup,put in electrical box, septic system and AC.  I have completed all but the final inspection. Oh, I also have to get a power line ran. They came out this morning to do that, found out it was to wet with all the rain we have gotten over the last few days. Now I have to wait until the first of the week. Well, I know the Good Lord has not brought me this far, without taking me the rest. I would like to share some of the beginning pics of this adventure.


I will continue my saga as thing progess

2 comments:

  1. Looking good. Hope the electric goes well early in the week. Keep the pictures coming of the progress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya,no, I kept asking for pictures but didn't relize you were putting them on your blog! I've got to take the time to read them more often!

    ReplyDelete